Tuesday, January 18, 2022

Seized by Love (Love in Bloom: The Ryders): Blue Ryder by Melissa Foster

26085501
YOU FELL IN love with Blue Ryder and Lizzie Barber in Seaside Summers, now follow their journey to find true love in SEIZED BY LOVE, the first book in the Ryder series.

Lizzie Barber runs a successful flower shop by day and secretly hosts the Naked Baker webcast at night to help pay for her younger sister's education. To keep friends and family from finding out about her sexy secret, she's put her social life on hold until her sister's education is paid off and she can stop filming the webcast.

Blue Ryder fell hard for Lizzie Barber when he met her a year ago, and he hasn't been able to get her off his mind since. Everything about the feisty little brunette, from her tight bod to her seductive smile, cuts straight to his heart. Though Lizzie has turned down every invitation he's extended--Blue is not about to give up trying.

Renovating Lizzie's kitchen brings Blue further into Lizzie's life, and the oven is not the only thing heating up. One night and one powerful kiss changes everything. But when Lizzie's secret is revealed and the safe bubble she's hidden in shatters, true love may not be enough to put the pieces back together.

Book: Seized by Love (Love in Bloom: The Ryders): Blue Ryder by Melissa Foster
Published: October 28, 2015
Pages: 348
Genres: Romance
Format: Kindle
Date Read: December 30,2021-January 13, 2022
Rating: 3 Potatoes 🥔🥔🥔

I really wanted to like this book as I'm a fan of the author but it just came up lacking.

The beginning was well written and wasn't too fast or slow. The middle and end were too rushed. I found myself speed reading just to finish the book because I wanted to see how it ended. The middle of the book felt off to me and at the end there were way too many loose ends that I felt weren't wrapped up.

I enjoyed the characters, what we knew about them, but I didn’t like how one dimensional they seemed. I wanted to know more about who they were inside, what made them tick. I just felt like the book needed more; more time for the characters to fall in love, more special moments, more about the outcome with Lizzies parents and the FNC. I wanted more and this book didn't deliver it.

No comments:

Post a Comment