Tuesday, January 18, 2022

#Starstruck (#Lovestruck #1) by Sariah Wilson

26085501
“You’ve done better.”

With one uncharacteristically sassy tweet to her longtime celebrity crush, Zoe Miller’s life turns upside down. Ultrahot A-lister Chase Covington doesn’t just respond to Zoe’s tweet, he does the unthinkable: he messages Zoe directly. Now she must decide between walking away or meeting her crush in person.

Chase knows better than to trust anyone from the Internet, but Zoe’s saucy challenge has totally caught his interest—and her girl-next-door personality is keeping it. He’s been burned enough to know he needs to keep his heart close. But his feelings for Zoe might be a lot more than just an online flirtation. He just has to convince her…

When the press gets wind of Zoe and Chase’s secret relationship, their romance turns into tabloid headlines. Will they be able to hold on to their Hollywood love story?

Book: #Starstruck (#Lovestruck #1) by Sariah Wilson
Published: January 16, 2018
Pages: 316
Genres: Romance, Famous Hero or Heroine
Format: Kindle
Date Read: January 15-17, 2022
Rating: 4 Potatoes πŸ₯”πŸ₯”πŸ₯”πŸ₯”

This book was very predictable for the most part but I still enjoyed every page!

The hero was very down to earth and honest with the heroine about his feelings and issues and I enjoyed his take on what it means to be famous. I felt our hero and heroine had great chemistry and I loved the build up of their relationship. I’m also always a sucker for happy endings so I was glad this book had one, the characters certainly earned it!

The heroine being a bit childish did annoy me, but she is just that a child of 22 or 23? Her friend Lexi was even more childish but again, she is a child, and I have to often remind myself that not everyone was 21 going on 40 like I was at that age. I did enjoy Lexi and Zoe’s friendship and how close they were and what they were willing to do in the name of friendship.

I enjoyed this book and am definitely interested in checking out more books by this author in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment