Monday, January 25, 2021

Ugly Love by Colleen Hoover

26085501
When Tate Collins meets airline pilot Miles Archer, she knows it isn’t love at first sight. They wouldn’t even go so far as to consider themselves friends. The only thing Tate and Miles have in common is an undeniable mutual attraction. Once their desires are out in the open, they realize they have the perfect set-up. He doesn’t want love, she doesn’t have time for love, so that just leaves the sex. Their arrangement could be surprisingly seamless, as long as Tate can stick to the only two rules Miles has for her.

Never ask about the past.
Don’t expect a future.

They think they can handle it, but realize almost immediately they can’t handle it at all.

Hearts get infiltrated.
Promises get broken.
Rules get shattered.
Love gets ugly.

Book: Ugly Love by Colleen Hoover
Published: August 5, 2014
Pages: 337
Genres: Romance
Format: Kindle
Date Read: January 22-25, 2021
Rating: 5 Potatoes! πŸ₯”πŸ₯”πŸ₯”πŸ₯”πŸ₯”

This book is a must read. Go, go now- find it!

I have read a handful of Colleen Hoover's books and I am never disappointed when I select them. They drag you in and take you on a roller coaster of emotions; this book was no different.

I loved the evolution of Miles and Tate's relationship. It wasn't instant love or even instant like since they pretty much just tolerated each other at first.

Miles back story just broke my heart a little bit more every time we got a peak at it. I knew it could only end badly as more and more was shared and I was right- it was devastating. Poor Miles has been to hell and back and I completely understand his reluctance to be in any kind of relationship.

I loved the character of Tate- she truly cared about people, especially Miles. And I love how her strength shined through when it was needed.

My favorite character in the book was Cap! I loved his advice and his random thoughts and sayings. I loved his relationship with everyone in the building. It makes me wish I had a Cap in my life!

The ending of this book had me crying legit tears of joy. I was so happy for everyone! It's not surprising to me since this author always does a fabulous job of wrapping up her books. Brava Colleen Hoover, you have done it again!!

Now, what do we need to do to for a sequel to this book, even if its about the other characters in the book? I need more glimpses of the future!

No comments:

Post a Comment