Wednesday, October 14, 2015

Tall, Tatted and Tempting (The Reed Brothers #1) by Tammy Falkner

26085501
She’s locked up tight. But he might be the key.

Logan Reed is tall, tatted and tempting. Kit’s a woman with a mean right hook and a secret.

Kit wants a tattoo, but Logan sees more than she intends to share in the drawing of the tat she wants. He sees her in ways no one ever has.

Logan’s not disabled; but he hasn’t spoken in eight years. He hasn’t needed to. Until he meets Kit.

Logan doesn’t know everything about Kit. Kit doesn’t know anything about herself, until she has to sacrifice all she ever wanted to save what’s most important to him.

Book: Tall, Tatted and Tempting (The Reed Brothers #1) by Tammy Falkner
Published: June 17th, 2013
Pages: 323
Genres: Romance, New Adult, Disability
Format: Kindle
Date Read: October 13-14, 2015
Rating: 5 Potatoes! πŸ₯”πŸ₯”πŸ₯”πŸ₯”πŸ₯”

While reading the first few pages I wasn't sure I was going to like this book - Logan was very graphic in his description of Kit/Emily and I thought he was going to be such a pig. I am so glad I continued reading because he's not like that at all - with Kit, anyway.

I loved Kit/Emily and Logan - they were such a cute couple, I loved reading as their relationship blossomed. So adorable! And I have to admire Kit/Emily for not giving into her parents demands and wanting to live her own life, not everyone has the strength to do what she did.

I am in love with the entire Reed family - I love the dynamics and how they are all there for each other. It's so nice to see!

I am currently writing this review with a huge smile on my face as this book just made me so happy. I enjoyed reading it so much and it truly hurt me to have to put it down and have to deal with real life. It really did.

Love, love, love this book. I can't wait to read the next one!

No comments:

Post a Comment