Saturday, December 11, 2021

A Love Song for Liars (Rivals #1) by Piper Lawson

26085501
I fell for Tyler Adams when he had nothing but a guitar.
He was my rebel prince, my handsome muse, my twisted friend.
We were worlds apart in every way that mattered:
He was poor, I was rich.
He was beautiful, I was plain.
He honed his talent in private, while I ached for the spotlight.
When Tyler moved in with us, Oakwood Prep fell on its knees to worship at his altar.
He traded my friendship for their crown.
I will never forgive his betrayal.
But some nights...
He makes me want to.

Book: A Love Song for Liars (Rivals #1) by Piper Lawson
Published: April 29th 2020
Pages: 195
Genres: Romance, Freebie on Amazon, New Adult
Format: Kindle
Date Read: October 16-18, 2021
Rating: 3.5 Potatoes 🥔🥔🥔

"Forgive me."
"Someday."
"When?"
"When you never leave me."


This book definitely took my heart on a roller coaster of emotions. I truly did enjoy reading it but I'm not sure if I want to read the next book or not.

Both characters were very wishy washy and Annie was extremely childish. I found myself wanting to stop reading the book multiple times because of her.

Tyler was hard to get a read on as well. He cared for Annie, he liked her and that never wavered but he chose time and time again not to fight for her. It was very frustrating.

Again, the book was well written and I enjoyed it for the most part, but I don't think I will be reading the rest of the series.

No comments:

Post a Comment