Tuesday, January 12, 2016

Drantos (VLG, #1) by Laurann Dohner

26085501
For most, a plane crash means the end of life. For Dusti Dawson, it’s just the beginning…

Dusti and her sister Batina survived the crash, thanks to a couple of brothers who are equal parts menacing and muscled. She’d be grateful…if they hadn’t turned out to be delusional kidnappers, who believe Dusti’s grandfather is some monstrous halfbreed creature bent on murder. Turns out Vampires, Lycans, and Gargoyles do exist— and they’ve been crossbreeding to form two hybrid races. Drantos, the man Dusti can’t stop lusting after, is one of the most dangerous of all.

VampLycans Drantos and Kraven were sent to eliminate a threat to their clan. But when that threat turns out to be mostly human women, clueless of their lineage, plans change—especially after Drantos gets a taste of Dusti’s blood. Now, he’ll die to protect her. Even if that means walking away from everything he knows to keep her at his side.

Is her strong desire for Drantos reason enough to endure danger coming from all sides? Or should Dusti cut and run the first chance she gets?

Book: Drantos (VLG, #1) by Laurann Dohner (Goodreads)
Published: December 22nd, 2015
Pages: 376
Genres: Romance, Paranormal, Erotica
Format: Kindle
Date Read: December 22, 2015-January 12, 2016
Rating: 4 Potatoes πŸ₯”πŸ₯”πŸ₯”πŸ₯”

Anyone that knows anything about my reading habits knows that I am a huge fan of Laurann Dohner. I love her books; they are an automatic go-to for my to be read pile. When I saw this book available for pre-order months ago I was so excited to read something new from her.

The VLG series takes us on a completely new adventure and I loved it! I'll be honest, the book did not have the fastest start and the first few chapters didn't exactly draw me into the book but once you go past that it was non-stop action (just as most of Mrs. Dohner's books usually are!).

Drantos was a dreamy, sexy, alpha-male with a kind, romantic side. I loved him. I wonder where I can find one...

Dusti did piss me off at some points, I don't agree with everything she did or her reasoning behind things but in the end she grew on me. And I love her and Drantos, they compliment each other so well.

It comes to no surprise to me that I enjoyed reading this, Laurann always publishes great reads. If you're looking for a new paranormal romance from a consistent author check this out!

No comments:

Post a Comment