Wednesday, January 27, 2016

The Allure of Julian Lefray (The Allure #1) by R.S. Grey

26085501
From: JosephineKeller@LLDesigns.com
To: LilyNBlack@gmail.com
Subject: Justin Timberlake Nudes!

Lily, you predictable perv. I knew you’d open this email faster if I tempted you with a glimpse of JT's “PP”. Well, put your pants back on and grab some bubbly because I have much better news to share.

I GOT A JOB!

As of tomorrow, I’ll be the new executive assistant at Lorena Lefray Designs. I am SO excited, but there’s one itty bitty problem: I won’t be Lorena’s assistant. I’ll be working for her older brother, Julian.

I know what you're thinking- "But Jo, what’s the problem?"

Google him. Now. He’s the man in the fitted navy suit whose face reminds you that there’s hope yet for this cruel, ugly world. Keep scrolling…Do you see those dimples? Yup. That’s the Julian Lefray I will be reporting to tomorrow morning.

Lord, help us all...

XO,
Jo



Book: The Allure of Julian Lefray (The Allure, #1) by R.S. Grey
Published: June 29th, 2015
Pages: 354
Genres: Romance, Erotica, Romantic Comedy
Format: Kindle
Date Read: January 26-27, 2016
Rating: 4 Potatoes 🥔🥔🥔🥔

This book was absolutely amazing! I swear my little fan-girling heart is beating like crazy as I think about this book.

Julian Lefray is everything you could want in a hero - tall, dark and handsome. Oh la la. He's kind, funny, a hard worker and he loves Jo. What more could a gal want?

Lately I have been reading a lot of books where the heroine really made me angry and it nearly ruined the book for me. This was not the case with this book! Josephine aka Jo was a very head-strong heroine who wasn't afraid to get her hands dirty in an effort to make something of herself. She had a dream and she did everything she could to make it true. Brava!

Lily, Jo's best friend, is awesome and I can't wait to read her book. I can already tell its going to be a roller coaster!

Now, all that being said, why didn't I give the book a 5 Star review? The end felt a bit rushed to me. There was so much build up in the beginning of the book between Julian and Jo and then all of a sudden they decided to give into their desires and sleep together. The next thing you know Julian realized he's in love with her, Jo gets her dream job and the book is over! What happened in between all of that? I need more!!!

All in all though, great book! I will definitely be reading it again!

No comments:

Post a Comment