Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Price of a Kiss (Forbidden Men #1) by Linda Kage

26085501
I don't care what my cousin says; I am not the queen of impossible relationships. I mean, just because my last boyfriend tried to kill me and left a bit of a scar on my neck, then forced me to move across the country and legally change my name to Reese Randall to escape him, does not mean-

Oh, who am I kidding? For a freshman in college, I have to have the worst dating track record ever.

It's no wonder love is the last thing on my mind when Mason Lowe enters my life. But the chemistry between us is like bam! Our connection defies logic. And he's just so freaking hot. Being around him makes me feel more alive than I've ever felt before. I even like bickering with him. He could be my soul mate...except for one teeny tiny glitch.

He's a gigolo.

Boy, do I know how to pick them.

Book: Price of a Kiss (Forbidden Men #1) by Linda Kage (Goodreads)
Published: August 14th, 2013
Pages: 379
Genres: New Adult, Romance, Erotic, College, Romantic Comedy
Format: Kindle
Date Read: September 16, 2015
Rating: Five Poatoes! 🥔🥔🥔🥔🥔

I had a huge smile on my face the entire time I was reading this book. It was a little cheesy and over the top sometimes but it worked for Reese and Mason. They were so adorable.

Mason. Where to begin with that one? I love me some Mason. So swoon-worthy! My heart broke for him and everything he went through to keep his family afloat. I would love to say I wish his mother could have done more to protect him but she was already running herself ragged working two jobs.

Sarah was another awesome character - I loved the strong relationship between her and her brother as well as Reese. I feel like the her relationship with Reese really brought her out of her shell a lot.

I loved the playful banter between Reese and Mason! And it was so cute that he felt comfortable enough with her to start stealing her food pretty regularly once they started talking often.

I truly loved this book and will definitely be reading it again and again. I can't wait to read the rest of the books in this series. Brava to the author!

No comments:

Post a Comment