Wednesday, February 8, 2023

It Ends With Violence (Saint View Psychos #3) by Elle Thorpe

26085501
They raided my club. Destroyed everything I own. And stole the man I love.

Now it’s up to us to get him back.

But we aren’t the only ones searching.

From our old lives come new dangers. Knowing who to trust becomes a deadly game of cat and mouse, one that threatens everything I’ve built, and everyone I love.

Nash, War, and I won’t survive if Vincent doesn’t.

In the midst of lies, secrets, and earth-shattering revelations, there’s only one thing we know for certain.

This ends with violence.

Book: It Ends With Violence (Saint View Psychos #3) by Elle Thorpe
Published: September 2, 2022
Pages: 360
Genres: Romance, Erotica, Menage
Format: Kindle
Date Read: February 8, 2023
Rating: 4 Potatoes πŸ₯”πŸ₯”πŸ₯”πŸ₯”

Please see review for Start a War (Saint View Psychos #1) by Elle Thorpe

No comments:

Post a Comment