Tuesday, March 8, 2016

Everblue (Mer Tales #1) by Brenda Pandos

26085501
Best friends share everything with each other. Or do they? Seventeen-year-old Ashlyn Frances Lanski is tired of her boring, single life. Spending time with her best friend Tatiana, dreaming about kissing Tatiana's twin brother Fin, and swimming competitively are her only sanctuary. The girls plan to leave their drab lakeside town far behind for college. But when Tatchi fails to return home after a family emergency, and no one knows where the family has gone, Ash chooses to do something drastic to find them.

Ashlyn is about to discover what she’d thought to be true her whole life, wasn’t, and the truth, too fantastical to imagine. Secrets lurk beneath the deep blue waters of Lake Tahoe, secrets that will change Ashlyn's life forever.



Book: Everblue (Mer Tales, #1) by Brenda Pandos (Goodreads)
Published: July 29th, 2011
Pages: 305
Genres: Romance, Paranormal, YA, Freebie On Amazon
Format: Kindle
Date Read: March 8, 2016
Rating: 4 Potatoes 🥔🥔🥔🥔

I literally read this book in one sitting. I just couldn't put it down!

I love the friendship between Ash and Tatiana aka Tatchi, I would have loved to have seen more interaction between them and I'm sure we will in future books.

Fin, Fin, Fin. Let me count the ways how much I love Fin! I love his charm, how protective he is of his family and those he loves, the way he doesn't give up and he keeps fighting. I just love him. I was pulling for him and Ash from the beginning and I love them together. Seriously.

Other than the King and the King's family I can't think of anything I didn't like about this book. Well, my heart did break for poor Tatchi but hopefully she'll get her happy ending later on in the series!! Overall, great book and I'm sure the rest of the serious is amazing as well. It was a nice, quick read!

No comments:

Post a Comment