Thursday, March 10, 2016

The Fault in Our Stars by John Green

26085501
Despite the tumor-shrinking medical miracle that has bought her a few years, Hazel has never been anything but terminal, her final chapter inscribed upon diagnosis. But when a gorgeous plot twist named Augustus Waters suddenly appears at Cancer Kid Support Group, Hazel's story is about to be completely rewritten.


Book: The Fault in Our Stars by John Green (Goodreads)
Published: January 10th, 2012
Pages: 313
Genres: Romance, YA
Format: Hardcover
Date Read: March 8-10,2016
Rating: 4.5 Potatoes 🥔🥔🥔🥔

I truly enjoyed this book and, while it was very well written and a pleasure to read, I felt that it was overrated. Does it deserve the ratings it has? Yes. BUT there are so many other books with similar storylines that make you feel the same emotions.

I truly enjoyed reading about Hazel, Augustus and their budding relationship, I really did. However, I have read too many books that literally made my heart ache and cause me to bawl my eyes out. This book did not do that.

Like I said, this is a very good book and I enjoyed reading it but I have read many other books that I felt were far more deserving of 5 stars.

No comments:

Post a Comment